Friday, March 5, 2010

After a while ...

I know I haven't posted anything in a while. I've been a bit lazy. *blush* I had a pile of sheets and embellishments on my desk as I wanted to make myself a planner (yeah, I know it's March already). I am *almost* done now. It's just very simple, almost without embellishments, buttons etc. because I know I will be carrying it along all the time and will be using it daily and I wanted to make it as light as possible and not too thick. It's not as "cute! as it could be, but what matters most to me is that it's PRACTICAL. I would just buy one, but they didn't have any cute ones (like with cute pictures on the front page etc.), just plain green or plain black ones. Oh so boring! And besides, they were also quite expensive. And since I'm lost without a planner (I'm still not the most organized person, but at least I don't forget things if I write them in my planner), I decided to just make myself one.

Other than that, my friend's birthday is coming up and I decided to hand-make a birthday greeting card for her. I really wanted to use those stamps I bought the other day, so here's what I came out with ...

1 comment:

  1. Good on you for making your own planner. They can be such useful things. I love the card you made Maja, your friend is going to be thrilled with it. It's really pretty. Hope you have a lovely weekend my friend.
    xxxx Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)