Saturday, May 15, 2010

About my new job

On Tuesday I started a new job - I work at primary school. My job is to help children who have learning difficulties. I help them with their homework, explain them things they don't understand etc. I also go on school trips with them. I really like my job; it's never boring and it's challenging, but it's also pretty demanding and tiring. This week I often worked til late evenings to get ready for the next day's lessons and/or to prepare exercises for the next day. Still, I'm really happy with this job. I met some new people and most of all, it keeps me occupied and it gives me the feeling that I'm doing something good, which is great. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)