Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cards again ;)

Here are some more Christmas cards that I made this year. I used different techniques and different materials. I fell in love with the cute little angels and made quite some cards with them (bellow you can see pictures of two of them). The pattern for this little angel I found on my friend's blog. She's very creative and she made different patterns that she uploaded to her blog so everybody who wants them can download them for free. The pattern for the angel I used for my cards can be found here, but feel free to look at her other entries too. Visit her blog by clicking here.

And here are the promised pictures of the cards I made (for larger view click on the picture) …

The two angel cards (the quality if one picture isn't the best, I'm sorry about that)
Cards with cookie recipes – I printed the recipe for cookies and placed it on the card. I decorated the cards with ginger men/candy cane and matching paper.
I had a couple sheets of Christmas paper and I cut out the pictures and made cards with them. Here are the results …
Let it shine … Here are two of the shiny/sparkly cards I made this year.
And some other cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)