Thursday, August 11, 2011

A new sketch

What a strange day regarding temperatures we had today. In the morning it was so cold that I wished I had a jacket on when I was walking towards my car (and it is just a few meters). I even turned the heat on when I was driving to my work. In the middle of August. Crazy, huh? And in the afternon it got hot; even a t-shirt was almost too much.

And what's going on in the "Blogland"? At the MTME blog we have a new sketch challenge for you. It's a really fab sketch. Check it out ...


I had so much fun with it! I went for pink and yellow tones this time. You'll see piccie of my card any second, but first I'd like to apologize because the picture isn't the best. I made this card late in the afternoon/nearly evening and I was planing to take a picture the next day (at daylight). But it happened so, that later that evening I was asked if I had any cards that would be good for a birthday and so this one went "bye bye". Before I gave it away, I took a picture. First I did it with flash, but it was horrible, because the embossed paper had that shiny look and you could barely see anything in the picture. So I had to take a picture without flash. And unfortunately my Photoshop skills aren't oh so great, so this was the best I could do. Ok, enough rambling, here's the picture of the card I made ...


For the first (but definitely not the last ;)) time I used MTME digi from the "Take time for petal perfection" set that you can find here. The bottom pink paper is from Provo craft and the embossed paper is just a left over piece from my stash. Flowers, crystals and pearls are from my stash as well.

I hope you are all enjoying your Thursday!

8 comments:

  1. Awww this is so pretty, I love the embossing and the paper is really beautiful .. all so shiny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the sketch you have followed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Cebelica! Love that embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card cebelica.gorgeous image and embossing and i love your pretty colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card,love the embossing and the image is lovely...Have a great weekend...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous love the embossing and the image is gorgeous too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the embossing :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the design and the stamp is so cute!!! Absolutely gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)