Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Purple and white

Hello, hello! How are you? I have been busy making Christmas cards; I never learn, I always leave everything til the last minute. *blush* One of the cards I made is this one ...


I didn't use any patterned paper for this card, I just used white and purple cardstocks. I embossed the white cardstock with Cuttlebug Fleur de Lis embossing folder. The image is sweet Flying angel Tilda from Magnolia. I am always connecting angels with Christmas so this image seemed perfect for my card. I colored Tilda with Promarkers and Jolly and Faber Castell pencils. On the wings I used diamond Stickles. To make this card I also used different Spellbinders dies, pearls and ribbon from my stash. The sentiment "vesele praznike" is in Slovenian (I printed it) and it means "happy holidays".

I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Just Magnolia & hAnglar and sTanglar challenge blog: I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Hanna and friends: Winter card
Paperminutes: Clean and simple (lots of white)
Creative card crew: Tis the season

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Cebelica, love the embossing and sweet image of angel Tilda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card. Thanks for playing Paperminutes and good luck.

    Hugs,Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww so cute hun...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Cebelica, love the pretty colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Cebelica! I really love the softness and emblssing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cebelica, Your card is just so beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card cebelica.gorgeous pretty colours and the tilda is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply stunning! Love the embossed background paper and the image is really cute!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Hanna & Friends this time.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word Cebelica this is so beautiful the embossing looks great and Tilda looks amazing.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card! Thanks for playing along at Creative Card Crew and good luck!
    Hugs, Ani

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)