Thursday, May 24, 2012

Best of British event - day 7

Heya! How are you doing? I'm having a wonderful day. :) It's already Thursday which means weekend is just around the corner. Do you have any plans for the weekend yet? I'm planning to do lots and lots of crafting. :D 

Today I have a bit more things to tell you ...

Firstly, I want to remind you that the Best of British event is still goin on at Crafty ribbons Pure inspiration blog and today is the 7th day of the event. Once again sweet Ali and Tony from Crafty ribbons are sponsoring the event. Ali is celebrating her birthday today (so I hope you'll show her some love :D) and since it's the 24th of the month the prize (which you can get by simply jumping to the Crafty ribbons Pure inspiration blog and leaving your info with the linky thingie) is a £24 voucher for Crafty ribbons store. Truly amazing prize, isn't it? Just imagine all the gorgeous ribbons you can buy with this ...


Secondly, a new challenge just started at Crafty ribbons challenge blog and the theme is "easel card". I hope many of you will come play with us. :) And yes, we have a prize for one lucky participant in the challenge as well. :) The lucky winner of the challenge will win these gorgeous ribbons from Crafty ribbons.


I have only done 2 or 3 easel cards by now so I was a bit worried about this challenge but at the end I was happy with how my card turned out. What do you think of it?


I used the cute Anya from TGF as my main image and I colored her with Promarkers.The red paper you see in the background is from Provo Craft. I used the Spellbinders die for the background and stamped over it with Stampabilities Faded text background stamp. I also used Marianne design swirl die and TH fence die. The butterfly is MS punch. I made flowers on the left upper corner myself - the roses were made with TH Tattered florals die and the center one was made from a circle that I got with Spellbinders die. The flowers on the fence and in the right bottom corner (all except the white one - that is from TH Tattered florals die) are my craft punch. The beads are from my stash. And the ribbon is from Crafty ribbons. :)

I hope you'll come and play with us at our challenge and don't forget to participate in the event as well. :)

I wish you all a wonderful day! Hugs! xx

3 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous card Maja :-) such a cute image and I love the whole design and fab details :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card cebelia.fab sweet image and i love your design and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)