Monday, May 26, 2014

Shy little bee

Happy Monday everybody! I hope you had a lovely weekend and that you managed to squeeze in some crafting time as well. I had so much fun. My sweetie and I went on a one day trip on Saturday - we visited one of the old cities here. Even though we've been there before, we never knew there were ruins of a Hercule's temple. We visited those on Saturday (among other things). It's not too far from the city center and the day was perfect for walking around (sunny and warm). 

Yesterday we just stayed at home and relaxed a bit. It felt good! ;)

I did get some crafting time the other day and the card I'm about to show you is the result.


A bright and sunny card. :) This was made for a special lady's birthday. But shhhh, don't tell her. ;) I finally got to use this adorable image by Mo Manning. Isn't it just too cute?! My printer is hungry again so the image didn't print out perfectly, but it wasn't SO bad either, so I was still able to use the image. But I need to remember to buy a new cartidge. Anyways, I was speaking about the image ... I coloured it with Faber Castell pencils and added some glitters on the wings. All of the papers, flowers, doilies, pearls and crystals came from my stash. On a piece of yellow paper behind the image I stamped with Faded text background stamp from Stampabilities. The lace is from Crafty ribbons. Unfortunately this colour seems to be out of stock, but there are several other colours you can choose from - and they are all fab. I cut the ovals out with Spellbinders dies and I did the embossing with the mpress and Anna Griffin embossing folders. The swirls are a part of one Marianne design die. The butterflies were made with my craft punch.



I hope your weekend will be wonderful.
Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Inky impressions: Bingo (lace, pearls, flowers)
Papertake weekly: Ohhh so cute
Deep ocean: Wings
Divas by design: Anything goes
Hanna and friends: Dies
Dream valley: Things with wings
Charisma cardz: May flowers
Allsorts: Happy birthday
The ABC challenge: L is for Lots of layers

17 comments:

  1. A really stunning creation Cebelica, love the colours and all your attention to details.

    Thanks so much for joining in our Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Cebelica your card is full of lots of gorgeous detail lovely colours too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card and perfect for our theme. Many thanks for sharing with us over at ABC Challenges. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright and cheerful card with lots of layers and details, it is beautiful.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, fab colours, sweet image and I love the way you've framed the image with a combination of dies and embossing, sooo creative, at first glance i thought it was filigree, it's very effective. Glad you enjoyed your weekend, send us some of your weather please :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waw kako luštna čebelica in krasne plasti si nanizala na voščilnici. hvala, ker sodeluješ na izzivu ABC. lp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what an adorable card! I love all the details and colours you used! Thank you for sharing it with us at Divas by Design, good luck. Hugs, Justyna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Krasna je
    všeč so mi plasti in prekrasna čebelica
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Absolutely gorgeous and so adorable, love it!...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Cebelica, this is such a beautiful card, I love all the details. The image is so cute, I must say Mo Manning's images are full of lively expressions and you have captured that perfectly. This is an awesome BD card.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cebelica,
    ooh so sweet and lovely card, fabulous details! Love the image and your colouring.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts' Birthday Party;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow so stunning cebelica.fabulous layering and details and i love your colouring and sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOO kako je cartkana tale sramežljivka :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your choice of image ,beautiful details, and the design too, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card. Gorgeous layering, great colours, dies and embellishments. Cute image too. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card Cebelica, I am blown away by all the beauty I am seeing.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)