Sunday, November 15, 2015

Little bee

Hey, hey! How are you doing? I hope everything is fine with you. I had a terrible pain in my back over the last couple of days, but luckily it's getting better. Today I even managed to sit down for a while. Looks like all the rest and massages helped. Due to the back pain I couldn't do any crafting this weekend, but I do have a card to show you - it's a card I finished last week and I haven't posted it here yet.


On this card I used tons of those small leftover scrapf of paper that I had in my stash. In the past I had all of those in one big box, but a while ago I sorted them out by colours and since then I'm using them much more, so going through that huge pile of all the small and big pieces of cardstock and decorative paper was definitely worth it.


Image is from Mo Manning and I coloured it with distress inks. It's a bit hard to see in the picture, but I covered the wings with glitter glue and on the flower I used gloss gel for the shiny look. All of the embellishments came from my stash. 


So much from me today. Have a wonderful day! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
The ribbon girl: Use any image
Little miss Muffet: Anything goes
Cute card Thursday: Birds/animals
Crafty calendar: Sparkle, bling and embellish
Bastel Traum: Glitter (wings are covered with glitter)
Scrapbook stamp society: Anything goes
Creative inspirations: Anything goes (+ optional sketch)
The sisters of craft: Anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge: Use patterned paper

24 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Maya, I really much get around to colouring up some Mo Manning babies, they are so cute! I feel for you with the back pain, I remember being pregnant and the baby pushing against a nerve, not pleasant! Glad you're feeling a bit better now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous and Congrats on baby news, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Čudovita čebelica, s prekrasnim trebuščkom,
    A ima še kdo težave s preverjanjem da niste robot, ob objavljanju komentarjev?
    Lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :)
      Jaz (zaenkrat) še nisem imela težav s tem "robotom" pri objavljanju komentarjev. Upam, da bo tudi pri tebi zadeva kmalu minila.

      Lp
      M.

      Delete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card
    Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Welcome again and Good Luck! Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Cebelica, a very sweet image and pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, so adorable... Love it!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a beautiful card. Your colouring is wonderful and I love your pretty card design with the extra details you have added. Thank you for joining in the fun with us this week at Creative Inspirations.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and creative is your card as always you are so talented in lots of crafty ways x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card Maja!! Love that little bee, how adorable! Great job using up your scraps too! Make sure to take it easy my friend, thinking of you. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful and sweet card. Thanks for joining us over at the ScrapbookStampSociety challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cebelica this is gorgeouss
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous Maja! An adorable image perfectly coloured and a wonderful card design. Love it. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a lovely creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful coloring and lovely layout. :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at the bastel-traum.ch Challenge!
    Have a beautiful day!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tale čebelica je videti zelo zadovoljna. Kako pa ne bi bila saj je v središču prekrasne voščilnice.

    LP, Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow... what for a absolute gorgeous card you made.... Your color is fantastic, I LOVE this card... Thanks for sharing it by bastel-traum, hope I can see more inspiration at the next challenges :) Hugs Ute

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute! Love the image and dies you used!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sisters of Craft.Hope to see you next time as well.
    Hugs, Jacqueline ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just gorgeous - love all the details and layers you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This sweet little bee card is just precious! What a lovely design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)