Sunday, July 3, 2016

Little mermaids, little fairies and more

Hello my crafty friends. I hope you've been enjoying your weekend so far. I sure have. :) 

Remember the sheaky preview of the TGF stamp set I used on my card on Friday? Well, now that stamp set along with some other *very* cute stamps is available in the TGF store. You definitely want to check the blog to see all the previews and then also hop to the store to do some shopping. ;)

I played with Little fairies and Little mermaids stamp sets. They are SO cute and so versatile. I'll definitely be using them a lot.

First I want to show you a lollipop card I made with the Little fairies stamp set.


I love making these lollies and these stamps are perfect size for them. I used doily in the back and I made rosette with a piece of design paper that I had in my stash for a while. In the center of rosette I glued scalloped circle and white circle which I embossed with Cuttlebug's embossing folder. In the center on the circle I glued one of the cute fairies. I used Little fairies die cuts to cut the image out. . She's raised on foam pads for some extra dimension. I coloured her with Promarkers and pencils. I decorated the lolli with some gems and a piece of ribbon.

I'd like to enter my lollipop card to the following challenges:
Crafting by designs: Anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown: Fairies and fantasy

And this is the card I made with Little mermaids set.


I love this glittery paper.  I've had it in my stash for quite a while and now I finally decided to use it. I decorated the card wih some pearl string that I had in my stash, pearl flowers and some plastic shells that have been in my stash for quite a long time. They were actually part of some gift wrapping decoration and I decided to save them. I knew they would come handy one day. ;) Mermaids were coloured with Promarkers and pencils. I also used the matching die cut set to cut them out. Sentiment is part of the stamp set as well.

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Die cut divas: Make it glitter
Creatalicious: Anything goes (optional CAS)

So much from me today. Have a wonderful day!
Hugs! xx

13 comments:

  1. Cute cards! I purchased both sets and all the mermaids too. I would've loved to see bigger fairy images, though. Maybe next time, the company will release bigger fairies like they released bigger mermaids :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) These new stamps are too cute, aren't they? I love them!
      I think they had some bigger fairies stamps for sale in the past, but if I am not mistaken they are retired now. :( Hopefully there will be some new ones soon.

      Delete
  2. How fabulous! Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious, Jackie CT member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mermaids are so adorable, and I love those shells! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's Glitter Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these stamps look sooo cute! The fact that they are small makes them even more adorable doesn't it? Love, love, love your lollipop card, I've yet to make one of these, I really must try to get around to it because they look like lots of fun. Your other card makes the prefect little scence, the addition of the seashells is just perfect! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both so stunning Cebelica.Those images are too cute and I love your colours and fabulous designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. joj, kakšne luštne štampiljke in tvoji voščilnici tudi, tako ljubke vile in morske deklice, krasne barvne kombinacije.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely crafty projects and your lollipop is so cute.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable, Cebelica. Thank you so much for playing along in my Blog Hop. And I am grateful for your support and comments.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just adore these cute mermaids and the shells on your card were the perfect addition. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, that is gorgeous paper. It made for a beautiful background for your card. Such adorable mermaids too.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)