Monday, July 18, 2016

TGF July release - day 1

Good morming my crafty friends. I hope everything is fine with you and that you had a lovely weekend. We went to the sea for two days last week and it was nice. I was a bit afraid how my baby girl will take the drive, but there were no problems. It was her first time abroad and first time at the sea. And the day after we got home we started giving her solid food for the first time. So this week has been full of "firsts" for Amadeja. :)

Speaking about the "firsts" ... Today is the first preview day of July release at The Greeting Farm. I'm sure you all heard the "Christmas in July" phrase before and I think this phrase describes the new release perfectly. We are starting the previews with Dashing stamp set.


These reindeers are adorable and fun. I had lots of fun playing with them. I love the sentiments that come with this set as well.

I didn'use any design paper on my card, just some cardstock in different colours. I embossed the white cardstock with Cuttlebug embossing folder and I used foam pads to give the card some dimension. 

Hop to ths TGF blog to check out what my teamies made with this stamp set. And don't forget to come back again tomorrow for the second day of previews. ;)

Have a wonderful day! xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
One crazy stamper: Christmas in July
ABC Christmas: N is for No rules
Sparkles Christmas challenge: Snowflakes
The ribbon girl: Any image
Noor design: Anything goes

9 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Love those reindeer and the embossing looks perfect. Firsts are always interesting, particularly with a baby, but most babies I know get lulled to sleep with the motion of travelling. Solid food, that's an exciting time, discovering what they like, love, hate lol. Time goes past so quickly. Hope you have a lovely day, I'm at my desk and ready to start work once I finish this coffee! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Snowflakes" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, those reindeer are totally sweet!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I was so busy aaaaahing over the reindeer, I forgot to say thank you for joining us at Sparkles Christmas
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card thanks for playing along at ABC Christmas challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Cebelica! What a sweet card! I just love those adorable reindeer -- too cute. Thanks so much for joining in our Snowflake Challenge at Sparkles Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card. The reindeer are so cute.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Noor Design UK.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card sweetie love those cute reindeers.
    Thank you for joining us at Noor Design, hope you will join us in the next challenge.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)