Wednesday, September 14, 2016

TGF September release preview - Holiday Anya

Hello and welcome to the last day of previews on the TGF blog. We have another holiday image to share with you today. We started previews with Holiday Ian and it's only fair we have a Holiday Anya stamp for you too, right? ;)


I decided to go with an old CLP sketch for this card. As I wanted the image to stand out I didn't use many embellishments. I just sprinkled some Frantage around the image and decorated the card with some golden snowflake sequins, pearls, pearl trim and some gold crystals on top. Papers are from my stash. Sentiment came with the stamp.

See you again tomorrow. :) xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
The ribbon girl: September card challenge
Penny Black and more: Add a sentiment
Bizzy Becs: Anything goes
Lemon Shortbread: Anything goes
Art by MiRan: Anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous and pretty choice of colours Cebelica, it's a great design as well with the touches of Frantage. Many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering and textures! Delightful card with a darling image and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice card Cebelica, I like the layers and thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl September Card Challenge, best of luck, Mary xx www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking part in our art by miran challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo absolutely fabby and i'm loving all the glitter, silver and gold, thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)