Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Sleepy Christmas

Heya! I'm back with another Christmas card. I did a Christmas card swap with one lady and I knew she liked House Mouse images, so I decided to make a card with one of those cuties. She has already received the card, so it's safe for me to post it here. :)


I wanted the image to stand out, so I "framed" it with crystals. Besides those I only used some pearls and sequins to decorate the card. Papers all came from my stash,

I coloured the image with distress inks and pencils.


So much for today. Have a great day! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
House Mouse and friends: Anything Christmas goes
Dream Valley: Christmas
Hiding in my craft room: Freestyle
ABC Christmas: A - anything goes, B - blue
The crafter's cafe: Monochromatic
Dies R Us: Anything goes using die cuts
Penny Black and more: Anything goes

11 comments:

  1. OMG so, so adorable! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes with Dies’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zelo luštkano voščilnico si sestavila. Izreze si res prekrasno skombinirala....hvala, da se igraš z nami na Dream valley izzivu. Lp Neva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cebelica gorgeous card you have made

    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Cebelica, I am a huge fan of house mouse and this is adorable, I am sure your friend loves it 😊

    Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful blue Christmas card, Cebelica, lovely details. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte X

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet card and i love all the blue and white! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lepo si izdelala in vse skupaj skombinirala. Vse dobro in ustvarjalno v novem letu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally Gorgeous love every little details, rich colors and fab use of mousey image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at HMFMC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous card I LOVE house mouse images your card is so cute!
    Thank you so much for playing along at ABC Christmas challenge this time!
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)