Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Shake it... Christmas

Hello everybody! It's time for a new challenge at Magnolia-licious blog and the theme is Anything goes with option of Easter. Remember, you do NOT have to use Magnolia stamps on your creation if you don't have any; you can also use Stambing Bella, Whimsy Stamps or CC Designs images.

I decided to go with AG for my card and I didn't do the Easter theme. However, the DT had an extra challenge to make a shaker card, and I did that.


I'm realy trying to make Christmas cards all year long this year so I will have enough when December comes. For my card I used the adorable Divine angel Tilda stamp. I coloured the image with distress inks and I added Stickles on Tilda's wings. Papers are from DCWV. I embellished the card with some crystals, pearl string, pom pom ribbon and some lace.


I hope you will come play with us this month. Have a beautiful day!

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Magnolia forever. Ribbon, lace and pearl
Cute card Thursday: Anything goes
Love to scrap: Anything goes
The corrosive: Anything goes

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty l love the colours and l always adore the images your colouring is stunning too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the blue and white. Thepearls around your frame are so pretty :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine wunderschöne Karte, sie gefällt mir sehr gut
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog.
    ana Isabel DT coordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww is BEAUTIFUL! i loved the colors, and how well you do these cards from now to take advantage of them in December. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woww is BEAUTIFUL! i loved the colors, and how well you do these cards from now to take advantage of them in December. Great idea!
    Thanks for participating with us in CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG
    Haideé
    Haideelum DT CCB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)